This candle scent is based on everyone's favorite werewolf, Remus Lupin. We first meet ShayaLonnie's (wonderful!!) version of Remus in 'Adopting Strays,' chapter 20 of The Debt of Time.
She raised a brow as she studied him, unsure as to why her magic was reaching out needily.
The boy's nose twitched, and she watched him sniff the air; immediately a confused expression painted his face as his soft green eyes turned and peered up expectantly at her.
She took quick notice that, unlike most of the other students, the boy was already wearing black Hogwarts robes. They looked slightly big on him, covering him from head to foot—save for his hands and the small expanse of neck where Mia could see the faint outline of what looked to be a fresh scar.
Mia let out a soft gasp.
Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Suncrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
Absolutely smells amazing exactly what I was expecting will Order again
Fantastic. Loved this scent in the shower.
It’s amazing, as usual.
I ordered the small candle and burned it in 3 days! because it smelled so amazing! Already ordered a second bigger one!
I LOVED the Remus scent. The 3 oz fits perfectly on my bathtub corner, and I burn it as I soak. My only regret is not getting the wood wick...but the cotton wick is serves its purpose.