There hasn't been a mom we've sold this candle scent to who isn't obsessed with it. It's light, fresh, and comforting all at once. This scent is like slipping into your favorite cashmere sweater. Soft, decadent, and welcoming against a chilly autumn day. It's by far one of our best sellers, and for a good reason! You won't go wrong with this scent.
Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Starcrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
It smells so so good! I felt like I was home with mom.
I bought this candle mostly because I love the character of Dorea in DoT-- was slightly worried the scent would be too sweet but wanted to try. It's now my favorite ever scented candle. It smells like a nice cashmere sweater with perfume on it, reminds me a bit of a hug. Will definitely buy again, probably in the larger size.
It just smells wonderful
Amazing. I love how the longer you let it burn the more the different scent notes come through. Very comforting
I've received my order from Starcrossed Sundries and it's been nothing but a delight. The scents are amazing, of course. My favorite is Dorea. The notes are both subtle and spicy, if that makes sense. The perfect match to the scent's owner in the beautifully written fan fiction by Shayalonnie. Thank you. Thank you for transporting my mind, most especially, my nose to the library in Potter Manor with tea in the delightful presence of Dorea.