This candle scent is based on the wonderful, amazing character known as Dorea Potter. Dorea is by far one of Rin's favorite characters in ShayaLonnie's amazing fanfiction, The Debt of Time.
"And you expect me to send you out onto the streets? My own blood?" Dorea suddenly dropped her smile, looking offended.
He swallowed, unable to tell if her expressions were real or not.
"Sirius, love." She smiled when she said the term of endearment usually reserved for James or Mia, and Sirius looked away, unable to take it. "I understand that you've had a skewed view of our family with the way your parents raised you, but the House of Black is indeed Most Noble and Ancient. I will not have its true heir—and, in my belief, the one person who might be able the cleanse it—living as a street urchin."
Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Suncrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
Obsessed. The smell and color just wins!
The smell of this candle is amazing! Opening the candle the smell seems rather strong but while burning it it is perfect. It doesn't hit you in the face but rather provides a subtle scent. Perfect for a nice bath. Had to pay a lot of custom fee to Germany though (30€ on a 70$ order).
Currently burning this one right now & it just feels like Dorea is right there in the room ! This is an absolutely wonderful mix and i love it so so much ! Its a wonderfully feminine scent but its also got id say a strength to it and if that isn't Dorea I don't know what is ! Love this!
Y'all I want to smell like Dorea. It's a lovely slightly floral scent that screams feminine while at the same time says you shouldn't mess with the woman that smells like this. But at the same time, it is so soothing and comforting. The wood wick is so nice too, sounds like a tiny campfire on my table.
It smells so good! It’s so soothing and the wood wick makes lovely crackling sounds while burning.