This candle scent is based off of 'In Love,' chapter 71 of ShayaLonnie's amazing fanfiction, The Debt of Time.
"Hey, Zabini," Mia said, her own venom coursing like fire through her veins as she glared at the Slytherin witch. Without another thought, she reached into the pocket of her robes, fishing around until she felt metal against the tips of her fingers. "Can you swim?"
Elora glared at Mia as though she were an idiot. "Of course I can, you stupid little blood-trait—"
"Good. Catch." Mia tossed a shiny Sickle toward Elora.
Instinctively, Elora caught the coin and then looked up at Mia, confused, before a bright blue light encompassed her and vanished her away with a startled scream.
Everyone stared at Mia with wide, terrified eyes.
Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Suncrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
Rin and Elizabeth once again manage to capture the intended scent perfectly. This candle smells exactly like a day beside the lake.
I love all the scents in the wax melt sampler pack, they smell amazing! Long lasting too! I'm waiting to use my candle, but love just opening it to catch a whiff.
Love love love!!!!!
They smell fantastic. I love the wood wicks. Great service and personnel touches.
It’s a very nontraditional water toned candle. It almost has a floral essence. It reminds me of a water lily. It’s a very ocean but floral scent. It almost smells like tortillas to me pre-burn, as funny as that is. But the watery scents are very strong and pleasant. It’s a newer style and I love how it doesn’t smell like every other water candle.