This scent is everything good in the world, really. Apples? Check. Nutmeg? Check. Cinnamon? Check. Vanilla? Check. Grass? Check. Combine these together, and you have a beautiful autumn roving countryside. Think deep green fields with a hint of vanilla and appl blossoms, with the crispness of fresh apples tinged red and green, met with the lushness of sunlight and freshly cut grass. If that's your thing, you owe it to yourself to scoop this one up.
Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Starcrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
I am so in love with Jamie that I don’t want to finish burning it! Makes me want to read The Debt of Time for the 4th time!
As with everything that I've ever bought from Starcrossed Sundries, Jamie is amazing. Such an awesome scent nice and clean. Keep up the great work!
Rin and Elizabeth always make the best quality candles, I can’t stop burning them they just smell so amazing!
I adore the fragrance, but my 7 year old son would like his review to be left for this beautiful product: It smells really nice, like mashed potatoes and apples and happy. It feels even nicer to touch it when it’s not so hot. When it’s soft, you should tell your customers that it’s really nice to touch it and then flat it down again. Mummy says I shouldn’t touch it, but it’s too nice and so I have to.” Reuben, aged 7.
I am in LOVE with this candle! The smell is crisp & clean and it permeates the house. I love this one when I'm curled up under my weighted blanket on my bed reading a book >3