This candle scent is inspired by the character Mia Potter, the leading heroine in ShayaLonnie's amazing fanfiction The Debt of Time.
"Give me all the cards. All the ones from girls who tried to poison him." She reached her hand out fiercely to Alice, collecting the pink and red envelopes from her.
Sirius rolled his eyes. "I'd hardly call it poisoning. A little pushy, but—"
"Pushy?" Mia growled out the word, hair sparking, leaving small scorches on the Gryffindor table.
She placed the pile of envelopes in front of her and glared down at them, muttering a quiet incantation and waving her wand over the bundle. They glowed dark red for a moment before disappearing from sight.
"Mia?" James stared at his sister. "Do I want to know what you just did?"
Remus raised a brow. "Better yet, do you need an alibi?"
She shrugged innocently. "I just returned them to the sender."
Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Starcrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
Fruit punch ****! Fruit Punch ****! I love Mia’s because it’s fruity and floral and berry berry delicious!!! The different fruits make it so any fruit-lover will salivate!
OBSESSED. Can’t thank you enough for these! The smell, the color changing Dorea, the wood wicks !! Just so good. Can’t wait for more!