Mia inhaled sharply, her only indication of nerves, before composing herself to hold her head high as she came face-to-face with Narcissa Malfoy.
The blonde stared at her for several long moments, appraising Mia before she finally allowed the smallest hint of a smile to appear. "Well, well, Potter," she said, her smile turning into a full smirk that rivalled that of her son. "You've held up quite well over the years. What ever is your secret?"
"Time-Turner," Mia said without a pause, the smallest hint of an arrogant smile showing at the corner of her mouth. "We can't all bathe in the blood of baby nogtails to look as lovely as you do, dear cousin."
Narcissa actually laughed at that and then turned to look at Sirius. "The pair of you will either restore our Ancient and Noble House or run it completely into the ground. Either way, it will be a good show, and I'm not one to miss out on free entertainment."
"Oh, Cissa," Mia said softly. "It'll hardly be free."Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Starcrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.