Scent Notes: Bergamot, lime, earl grey tea leaves, cucumber, beeswax, amber, and musk, base notes of vanilla sugar
Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Suncrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
I can see myself transported to a room where my only job is to decipher those tea leaves. Plus the magic color change is so fun! It comes to you brown, but changes to a brilliant red when melted. It reminds me of a magical color-changing tea! ;)
It smells like fall. Leaves in the dewy grass. You know that scent. Indescribable, but known.