This candle scent is based off of 'Happiest Loser,' chapter 136 of ShayaLonnie's amazing fanfiction, The Debt of Time.
Mia and Tonks both grinned and gestured ahead toward the street where Sirius and Remus were each kneeling on one side of Sirius's motorbike.
"They've been at this for almost two hours," Mia said with a smirk.
The men were covered in sweat and motor grease, wearing Muggle jeans and tight white—but now stained—t-shirts. Sirius's long black hair had been pulled back away from his eyes into a knotted ponytail, though a few strands had sprung loose, clinging to his neck. He wiped his forearm across his brow to remove the sweat that beaded there.
Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Starcrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
It melts so beautifully and smells like leather and books and everything you ever imagined about young Sirius! I am obsessed!
I love it!! The sound of the wood wick, the scent, everything! I just feel the scent could be a bit stronger? Other than that, I love it!
By far the best candle I've ever smelled.
V1: I didn’t know candles COULD smell like leather and cigarette smoke. It’s a very strong tar-like scent, but it’s actually quite pleasant while being burnt. It’s a very cool “masculine” candle. If you smell it while it's burning, it develops a rather licorice-like scent. I gave it to my brother as a gift and he loves it! V2: I LOVE IT NOW! It definitely still has the rustic and strong leather scent, but the vanilla tobacco diffuses it from being too harsh like it was before! It smells so good and musky in my room, I had to pause for a moment before *I* melted!!!
This candle brings me life! It subtlety transports me back to my teen years, sitting around the firepit, making bad decisions, enjoying life. I want to wrap this scent around me like a warm blanket and marinate in it!