This candle scent is based off of 'Moonlight,' chapter 42 of ShayaLonnie's amazing fanfiction, The Debt of Time.
"I don't understand," Remus said as he walked into the Room of Requirement—which was no longer a room, but rather what looked to be the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest. Everything felt so real: the smell of the grass beneath his shoes, the breeze moving through the leaves in the trees ahead of them, even the bright moon reflecting off of the water on the Black Lake.
Remus took in a sharp breath as his focus turned up. Painted across a sky of black velvet was the brightest, fullest moon he had ever seen with his own, human eyes. Something tightened in his chest, and he closed his eyes as he waited for the itching, the aching, the pain to come, but instead of sharp stabbing against his skin, he felt something soft, pliable, and warm.
"Love, look at me."
Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Starcrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
I love the strong scent of this candle. It is perfect and looks so pretty on my shelf.
This scent is primarily ozone and fresh dirt. The birch, grass, and fir soften it up immediately so you know where you are, but the combination definitely lingers in your subconscious. You smell it and you feel the magic. I can’t describe it, but I almost felt the energy of the room around me and that gave me the sense of magic in the air.
It smells like a forest right before a rainstorm. I love it.
Love the crackling from the wood wick and the smell is incredible! Exactly how I imagined the RoR. Will be ordering again!
This was fantastic! The sound of the woodwick burning was so lovely! The candle scent was perfect i could smell it throughout my house but it also wasn't overpowering which was wonderful ! These are an all around lovely product!