Scent Notes: Deep, dark merlot wine, absinthe, black cherry, cassis, blackberry, and spice. Think of this one as a shifting, changing apothecary brew station or shop storefront. It evolves as it melts, and is a delightful experience!
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Starcrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
One of my favorite scents! Mix or feminine and masculine without being too fruity or sweet!
I'm in love! Literally have this in my warmer right now. First time I burned it my hubby walked into the room and made mention of the scent, I was shocked (he normally just ignores the burner is even on)!