This candle scent is based on everyone's favorite werewolf, Remus Lupin. We first meet ShayaLonnie's (wonderful!!) version of Remus in 'Adopting Strays,' chapter 20 of The Debt of Time.
She raised a brow as she studied him, unsure as to why her magic was reaching out needily.
The boy's nose twitched, and she watched him sniff the air; immediately a confused expression painted his face as his soft green eyes turned and peered up expectantly at her.
She took quick notice that, unlike most of the other students, the boy was already wearing black Hogwarts robes. They looked slightly big on him, covering him from head to foot—save for his hands and the small expanse of neck where Mia could see the faint outline of what looked to be a fresh scar.
Mia let out a soft gasp.
Tips for getting the most out of your candle:
- Allow it to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This creates a large enough melt pool to ensure your new candle burns evenly.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times
- Keep your eyes on it. Never put your candle near anything that could catch on fire.
- Burn your candle in a safe, sturdy spot that's free from drafts, somewhere it can't be knocked over by anyone or anything.
The Finer Details:
Starcrossed Sundries candles are handmade and hand poured by us. Variations in color are completely normal, and to be expected. Enjoy their uniqueness!
- Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes while your candle is in transit. Unfortunately, since we can't control the weather, we're not able to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. You can read more about our various jar sizes, candle burn times, and more in our FAQ.
I've never been one to be obsessed with candles or scents, but this shop has me hooked. "Remus" is perfectly balanced and makes my whole house smell amazing.
I practically swooned when I smelled it! I had pretty high expectations for this one and it more than delivered!
I just have to say that this is perfect. I read DoT and I have been obsessed with Remus. I bought this and melted it the day it came. My husband came home and I told him to smell it and tell me what he thought of the scent. He gets close to it and sniffs. He then says "it smells like a wolf". I screamed! I literally screamed! I told him is was supposed to smell like Remus Lupin and he was like...no way...
This is 100% my favorite scent I have gotten!! I am going to buy it over and over!
Absolutely smells amazing exactly what I was expecting will Order again